Shipper / Receiver
Location Dickie Moore
Posted 7 months ago
We are currently looking for a team member to join the Shipping/Receiving team located in Montreal, Quebec.
As a Shipper/Receiver, your role will require to receive and prepare rental equipments. As a member of our shipping team, you will ensure that our customer orders have been selected and shipped as needed. More specifically, your role will be to:
- Provide equipment to customers and provide information related to equipment or tool usage
- Inspect returned tools and equipment and communicate any damages to the team
- See to the routing of tools to the mechanical shop, the storage and rotation of the tools
- Prepare items planned for delivery and pick up
- Get involved in branch operations (inventory, branch image, etc.)
- Help drivers and customers load and unload their trucks
- Maintain a clean working area
- Assist with maintenance of the workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service (an asset)
- Attentive to customer needs
- Meticulous, courteous, and resourceful
- Capable of lifting heavy loads
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Knowledge of tool and equipment (an asset)
- Mechanical knowledge (an asset)
- Experience using a forklift (an asset).
For more information related to this position, please reach out to our team at: