General Help – Office Trailers
Location Dickie Moore
Posted 6 months ago
Job description – includes, but is not limited by:
- Install, Repair and service interior and/or exterior prefabricated products.
- Wash and wax floor.
- Wash windows and the interior of the office trailers.
- Paint the exterior of the mobile offices, ceilings, stairways etc.
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment.
- Verify brakes and the running gear.
- Knowledge of the basic practices of the following trades are an asset: plumbing, electricity, carpentry, and mechanics.
- High School Diploma (D.E.S.).
Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Good physical condition to complete manual labor.
- Abilities to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools and materials.
- Strong knowledge of safe work practices and procedure typical for maintenance operations.
- Good sense of organisation.
- Team Player.
- Bilingual, spoken and written (english and french).